I feel very blessed and honored to have worked with an incredibly talented local artist, Sara Zimmerman, last winter who has helped me to design a new logo and website. Sara illustrated and hand painted my logo and created a funky, yet professional new image for me, which I love so very much. I wanted my logo to represent the serenity that I can create in the treatment room but also connect with the new direction I am creating in my business. Check out what Sara has created for me by visiting my website.
My new website was made with the intention to educate people about my practice but also to be used as a reference. It includes:
- Links to help you to connect with great resources here in town as well as with amazing people that have inspired me over the years.
- An online store with items that I recommend to help you on your healing journey, including books, music, DVD’s, herbs and much more. The store in open now.
- Regular blog updates about interesting articles, information about healing, updates on how classes are going, websites and resources to check out, and much more.
- An easy way to share with friends- simply click the “Add This” button at the bottom of any blog post or on the sidebar of any page you like.
- Connections to my Facebook fan page and Linked In network are up so that you can easily be updated.
- Sign up for my newsletter by entering your email address in the sidebar.
Please share my website with friends and family that you think will be interested.